- Direct and design the program that is consistent with the school’s vision and the teaching styles and values of the Montessori approach.
- Provide leadership and supervise staff and students.
- Set educational standards, and help establish policies, procedures
- Maintain a positive communication with staff, parents and students.
- Provide administrative guidance and maintain student files.
- Evaluate the program and make sure that it meets the local and state requirements
- Work towards Accreditation of the school.
- Evaluate staff and provide input on the teaching strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Montessori Certification (required)
- Montessori experience (preferred)
- Administrative experience (preferred)
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Furqaan Academy|