Immediately want an Executive Assistant for the President. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Works closely with the President to keep him informed of upcoming commitments.
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments.
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Arranging travel plans, itineraries and compiling travel related documents and all trip details in spreadsheet.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President with Board members, Foundation staff and other.s
- Provides general administrative and clerical tasks such as answering phones, faxing, mailing, filing and photocopying.
- Prepares correspondence as instructed by the President.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Anticipate the needs of the president and act accordingly.
- Manages administrative records and files for the President.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Prior experience with MS Office and must be able to type 60 wpm.
- Minimum 1-3 years administrative experience.
- Excellent multi-tasker, a team player and have superb communication skills
- Should be able to work long hours and under high pressure.
- Problem solving skills and a quick learner.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate Offices|