Al-Furqaan Foundation is looking for a highly motivated candidate who has great communication skills, leadership qualities, and confidence in approaching Non-Muslims to give Dawah and introduce people to Islam. Qualified individuals will be working at several kiosks situated inside mall settings, convention halls, restaurants, etc.
We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & competitive, and are looking for religious, professional, and personal development.
If you are willing to spread the word of Allah, have great people skills, and enjoy working with the public, then we want to meet you!
- The representative will introduce Islam to people
- The representative will also explain the purpose of the Foundation and handing out available materials like The Clear Quran, Dawah brochures, etc.
- Collect contact information
- Stocking the booth and set up the display at opening time
- Storing the merchandise at closing time
- dealing with daily sales transactions
- Interested candidate must be a practicing Muslim
- Must have basic knowledge of Islam
- Experience in customer service, or hospitality type environment providing front line customer appreciation/support is an asset
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well individually or within a team environment
- Leadership skills
From Monday to Friday … from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday …………………. from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday …………………… from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Email resume to email@example.com. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Furqaan Project|