Job description: Full Time
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the Foundations day to day activities. This person will also be responsible for operations in all departments and will manage the work of clerical and support staff. This person will also be responsible for hiring, training and evaluating new employees; and ensure that Foundation is on track to meet its financial goals. Operations Manager will also develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure that departments comply with company policies.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Organize and manage video and audio publishing projects.
- Give Khutbas, Evening Lectures
- Conduct Fundraising Events and raise funds
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
- Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events
- Travel domestically and internationally to solicit donations worldwide
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the Business Administration field.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience.
- Fundraisers/Motivational Speaker
- Imams are encouraged to apply
Email resume to email@example.com. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate Offices|