A Publishing Manager is responsible for everything we publish under certain subject areas. This involves finding and/or cooperating with people to write the books or journals and then producing, marketing, selling, and distributing the final product.
A Publishing Manager is primarily responsible for taking care of all the publications of the organization. The specific duties of a publications manager position include:
- Coordinating with the content creators
- Oversight and managing the layout and design team
- Acquiring the best deals for the printing process
- Supervising the printing process
- Handling the legal process related to each printed title
- Supervising the shipping and storage processes
- Planning and supervising Marketing activities and launching process for each product
- Planning & Supervising the proper supply chain management policies
- Overseeing the distribution process including the best practice for distributors’ management
- Coordinating with vendors, suppliers, and other department members;
- Keeping updated on publications from competitor publishing houses;
- Taking care of human resources required for various publications;
- Participating in recruitment and training of human resources and performing other tasks as required.
A Publishing Manager should have a bachelor’s degree in mass communications or journalism. A master’s degree may be advantageous. Excellent academic credentials are required. Prior experience in publications management is essential for a Publishing Manager position.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate Offices|