Al-Furqaan Foundation, a well-known non-profit Islamic organization in North America is looking for Regional Managers to be positioned in the following regions:
Los Angeles, CA (1), Bolingbrook, IL (2), Dallas, TX (1), Washington DC. Metro (1), Seattle WA (1), Atlanta, G.A (1), New-York, NY (1), Mississauga, Canada (1)
- Be a regular musallee in the masajid in the local area and develop long lasting relationship with the imams and management of the masajid, in line with the foundation’s objectives.
- Secure at least six to eight Jumah khutbas and fund raising bookings per month at the local and surrounding states masajid, at least one such event for the month of Ramadan and one during any other month of the year from every masjid in the region.
- Deliver Jumah Khutbas at the masajid and conduct fundraising activities depending upon Al-Furqaan’s requirements.
- Choose Khateebs from the local contacts and make arrangements for their travel etc. to masajid in the region where the khateeb will deliver khutbas and conduct fundraising activities while the Regional Manager will be doing the same at another musjid on any given Friday.
- Conscientiously and consistently, transfer the collected funds to the foundation bank account immediately after each event and keep the accounts department abreast of all expenses and revenue situations on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with the Fundraising Director on daily basis and keep his office abreast by weekly reports.
- Be available for any important Islamic convention in the region and participate to secure the foundation objectives and meet the targets on regular basis.
- Keep the foundation abreast with the fund raising activities of other organizations in the region and continue to promote the interest of Al-Furqaan Foundation in the community.
Those finally selected for the job will be given the required training at the foundation’s corporate office in Bolingbrook, IL and will be compensated with a salary package depending upon experience and career growth. The selected candidate will be required to have a car and driving license in good standing. He will be required to work from home, which is why in-house office will be necessary. A cell phone will be provided in the salary package.
Email resume to email@example.com. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Furqaan Project|