An acuminous person with vision, energy, zeal and strong initiative, to Develop and Expand existing Islamic books business.
Sales Manager will be responsible:
- To devise and execute effective marketing strategy to firmly establish our bookstore as market leader in US for Islamic books.
- To study the market size and segments, know the customers, acquire and retain them.
- To study the trends, locate opportunity, risks and find proactive, creative solutions.
- To meet the targets under challenging conditions.
- For proper selection and purchase of inventory.
For Online Business you have to:
- Build and enhance company’s presence online.
- Optimize existing web site and web content, to draw more traffic and business. Supervise and guide web developer.
- Communicate with customer online through web, social media, e-mails and blogging etc.
- To ship the orders on daily basis and handle customers inquiries.
- Experience in Consumer Items Marketing.
- Outgoing personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Education in marketing, and/or business development.
- Dedicated person with self-initiative.
- Knowledge and experience of E-business required.
- Knowledge of website and SEO techniques preferred. Internet savvy, comfortable with social media like facebook, twitter, linked in, YouTube etc.
- Dealing with advertisements, promotions and PR
Email resume to email@example.com. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Furqaan Bookstore|