Responsible for the operation and instructional leadership at school. Trains and supervises staff, sets instructional objectives, and works to build a rapport with parents.
- Manage day-to-day activities.
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation/maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities, policies, and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations, or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
- Administer record keeping.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Furqaan Academy|