Description: Full Time
Al-Furqaan Foundation is hiring a creative, inspired and committed graphic designer to design a variety of print projects including but not limited to posters, flyers, brochures and ads.
- Develop concepts for designing postcards, ads, flyers, invitation, vouchers, coupons and E-mail campaigns
- Manage and maintain graphic files, including center logos, photos and art
- Experienced in digital creative projects that includes social media, animation and website advertisements
- Producing accurate and high quality work
- Work well in a team with Web developer and marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in graphic design
- Experience in quoting and managing print jobs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites
- Experienced in planning concepts and designing layout of art and copy
- Organized and detail oriented and skilled in editing
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet all deadlines.
Email resume to email@example.com. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate Offices|