Location: Bolingbrook, IL
- Research and identify content opportunities from across the organization and craft story concepts that reflect the impact of the organization on participants’ lives.
- Support storytelling pipeline by producing regular timely and evergreen multimedia content.
- Work with the marketing team to adapt content pieces for multiple platforms including website, social media, newsletters, and other media.
- Shoot, record, and edit multimedia story components (photo, video, audio); using DSLRs, microphones, lighting equipment.
- Support and further develop the company’s asset library and content branding.
- Work with the marketing communications team to contribute to content planning and production timelines.
- Provide support with writing, editing, and proofing of content pieces.
- Stay current with industry trends and marketing best practices.
- Contribute to overall marketing and communications planning for Al-Furqaan Foundation as a whole.
- Serve as a key member of the development, communications and marketing department at fundraising events. Events may require occasional work outside of standard business hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, liberal arts, journalism, film. (Preferred)
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop) – experience with Premiere Pro or an equivalent video editing software
- Photography and website experience a plus
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environment