Digital Marketing Associate
Posted 9 months ago
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
- The Digital Marketing Associate is intimately involved in the execution of internet marketing strategies such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), Facebook Pixels, GoogleAd, Google analytics, and social media marketing.
- Must be able to use the Facebook pixel to track and retarget visitors and customers
- Manage and write content for blogs, social media materials, advertisements, and website content.
- Must have a coding background to make requested website changes (WordPress).
- Communicate effectively with donors on their progress and any customer service related questions involving their campaign.
- Learn the business’ internet marketing offerings inside and out. Manage the marketing and advertising tasks assigned monthly.
- Work efficiently, with high attention to detail, minimizing the occurrence of costly errors.
- Bring creativity to further the business by suggesting more effective methods and internet marketing and social media strategies.
- Important: this work required commuting every day to Bolingbrook, IL. Remote working is not available.
- Must be Google AdWords certified or become Google AdWords certified in the first month of employment.
- Must have experience with search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), Facebook Pixels, GoogleAd, Google analytics, and social media marketing.
- Must have experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Must have experience with ClickFunnels/ Creating Leadpages 2+ years
- Must have strong professional writing abilities.
- Must have a passion for advertising and marketing.
- Must be local and within driving distance to the Bolingbrook
- Must be organized and value efficiency and accuracy.
- Highly desired – previous customer service experience.
- Highly desired – bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field.
- Highly desired- have a second language Urdu or Arabic.